Life’s recent observations:
1. It rained today. The sun is out now, but we got real rain. Not that those poor folks in Colorado will be impressed.
2. Speaking of folks in Colorado, we still haven’t heard from or about friend Arthur.
3. I’m cooking the first pumpkin of the season right now. Pumpkin pancakes are back on the menu!
4. Yesterday we walked about six miles along the canal trail. My calorie input for the day was about 1000 calories. This morning I weighed one pound more than I did when I went to bed. Is there a wall I can punch?
5. How about those A’s? Will they be A.L. champions second year in a row? Maybe World Series? Please?
6. Happy Mabon to all. May your autumn be filled with cinnamon and pumpkins!