1. It’s Autumn, which means it’s time for pumpkin martinis. But I refuse to buy any more of that horrid orange stuff Hiram Walker calls pumpkin liquor. No, this year I’m making my own. Stay tuned for pictures.
2. Where is my mail-in ballot?
3. I’ve lost 7 pounds in the last month. That, folks, is freaking amazing.
4. Bridgebuilders is formatted for Createspace, Kindle, and Smashwords. Should I put it on sale early or will that confuse everyone?
5. My editor has informed me that she is almost finished with Moon Over Donamorgh. I should get her comments this week. Maybe I’ll get that published this year too. As a bonus.
What is everyone else up to these days?